Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a stock (stage I) turbine & shaft for a garrett turbo. T3 series, turbo I & II, except VNT, should all be the same, std. shaft size if possible. I am building a dyno / test reference unit and would like the oem style. :eek:

·
Administrator
16,494 Posts
i have a 86 TI turbo that only has 60K on it.(old lady car) little to no side to side and NO in and out shaft play. it doesnt have the exhoust housing they tryed to take the bolts out and broke them.... let me know:thumb:

·
Premium Member
9,043 Posts
I have a decent garrett center section ; moderate play but certainly serviceable ; wheels still on shaft so factory balance is maintained ; wheels both in good shape - no broken/bent fins or any sign of wheel/housing contact

I have a early-TI style comp housing too if you need it but no turb. housing

30$ + ship ; extra 5$ for the comp housing if you need it

I am a good seller ; check my feedback <-- and

http://www.turbododge.com/forums/f7/f10/f38/90048-detobias-good-seller.html

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
i have a 86 TI turbo that only has 60K on it.(old lady car) little to no side to side and NO in and out shaft play. it doesnt have the exhoust housing they tryed to take the bolts out and broke them.... let me know

What is your asking price? PM me if you wish

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
I have a decent garrett center section ; moderate play but certainly serviceable ; wheels still on shaft so factory balance is maintained ; wheels both in good shape - no broken/bent fins or any sign of wheel/housing contact

I have a early-TI style comp housing too if you need it but no turb. housing

30$ + ship ; extra 5$ for the comp housing if you need it

I am a good seller ; check my feedback <-- and

PM me with your payment details

·
Administrator
16,494 Posts
oh i am sorry i forgot all about this...if you still want it give me a call. i moved so i dont have the net anymore so i have to use the GF's so i think i sent you my cell number. if not moparfwdsleeper has it. i'm sure he'll give it to you.... and once again sorry...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts