Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello all, looking for a good un-rusted and un-wrecked left rear 1/4 panel to fix the rot on my 86 shelby charger.

would like as much metal on it as possible, let me know what ya have.

thanks!

·
Registered
130 Posts
I have very nice left (driver)side panel from 86 Turismo. No rust or dents. Located in Hampton, Va. Want $80. Will not ship. Let me know if interested. Have a lot of other things for the L body 2 doors also if interested.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have very nice left (driver)side panel from 86 Turismo. No rust or dents. Located in Hampton, Va. Want $80. Will not ship. Let me know if interested. Have a lot of other things for the L body 2 doors also if interested.
if it can be shipped im very interested, wouldnt make sense for me to drive the whole way down there just for a quarter panel. let me know..

·
Registered
130 Posts
I'm not interested in dealing with shipping of something this size. Keep me in mind if you don't find what you want as I could bring it to the Chrysler Swap Meet in Carlisle, Pa the first part of July if you purchase. Should be a lot closer for you and give you the opportunity to look around. I sell at least a couple of sets of these at each show every year. They are usually sold before I ever load them for the trip to the show and picked up there by the customers.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i would take you up on that offer, but im hoping to have the car done by then and entered in this years event..

i just sent the car off to the body shop and only need to round up a few pieces yet before paint

·
Registered
130 Posts
I'm going to about an hour away from you in Hegins, Pa tomorrow morning about 8am picking up a GLHS. If you would like to drive over and meet me there I could bring the qtr panel I have told you about. I will not have time to swing across to you but would like to offer to do this since I will be so close. Let me know by PM with a contact number.----Johnnie

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
sorry i didnt check the board for awhile, was out of the area this weekend. wish i would have seen that sooner we coulda had a deal

1 - 10 of 10 Posts