Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, looking to buy a turbo minivan.. Don't care what year, how many miles, etc. Prefer running, or close to running condition. Would like to find a 5spd, but I'll settle for an auto if the price is right. Contact me by email ([email protected]), by phone (7326004523), or on here. Let's see what you got! :thumb:
Thanks,
Vin

P.S. -- Also in the market for Spirit R/T

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
i have a 89, has very little rust but paint is bad bad. the inside is gutted. it runs and moves but has been sitting for a while. $600

·
Registered
11 Posts
i have an 89 caravan,2.5 turbo. leather interior 5 speed. what kinda price range do you have? have it running about 13 psi but needs intercooler and boost controler

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey guys, looking to buy a turbo minivan.. Don't care what year, how many miles, etc. Prefer running, or close to running condition. Would like to find a 5spd, but I'll settle for an auto if the price is right. Contact me by email ([email protected]), by phone (7326004523), or on here. Let's see what you got!
Thanks,
Vin

·
Registered
415 Posts
How far are you willing to travel? I have one in KS that is totally rust free and I would drive it anywhere, anytime.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
:bananaride:
Hey guys, looking to buy a turbo minivan.. Don't care what year, how many miles, etc. Prefer running, or close to running condition. Would like to find a 5spd, but I'll settle for an auto if the price is right. Contact me by email ([email protected]), by phone (7326004523), or on here. Let's see what you got!
Thanks,
Vin

·
Registered
705 Posts
I sold mine about 3 months ago & it could still be at their lot because the oil pump is out of it. If you want me to find out, let me know here. I'm in Wisconsin. The van had over 250,000 on it & had some rust in a few places, interior was decent (including headliner). Let me know.

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
i still have mine. Its kinda a drive from u thoe.

·
Registered
99 Posts
I have one but are you willing to come to canada?? It's an 89 with a fresh turbo motor just put in this past week-end it's in good shape it's currently my daily driver. Down side is it's an auto seeing as my wife refuses to drive 5 spd. if interested pm me.

·
Registered
705 Posts
I know I'm in Wisconsin, but I said I would see if my old Turbo 89 Mini van was still at the dealer I traded it in at, & I was there friday & its still there! The oil pump is out of it. I'm sure they would let it go but I'm sure you have to remove it yourself. It ran when I traded it in. Its got over 254,000 miles, has some rough holy rockers, some rust on the body, slider door is rust free, interior is decent for its age & condition, headliner I replaced with a real NICE one, has tach dash. AC worked also. I did replace the motor at 172000, so I'm sure it could be rebuilt again & used more. Tires are white lettered, van is charcoal dark gray, matching interior light & dark gray, power everything as well. Even the original dealer window sticker is in the lower trap door with all the original manuals as well! I never cut or repaired any wiring in it so that part is good to go as well!.Where it located is central Wisconsin at Park place motors, number is 920-685-6099, only ask for Mike. If this is something that would interest you I would do it before they just decide to let it get scrapped. If anyone wants it otherwise, go save it. :p

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
To anyone I haven't gotten back to:

Sorry for the lack of response but every van I've received info on is either located too far away, or is too expensive. :( I am on a budget, and it sucks. I'm more or less looking for something on the east coast; NJ, NY, PA, VA, NC, SC, MD, DE, etc. Unless I find something extremely cheap on the west coast.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts