Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am looking for a 92-93 T1 SBEC COMPUTER AND COMPLETE HARNESS or if u have a COMPLETE ENGINE T1 OR T3 or know anyone who does plz let me know !! thx dale

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i need the whole shabang comp and harness and if its a T3 i will need that motor!! i have a 88 2.2 T1 in my old daytona and i was told that i could use that engine with a 92 comp and harness as all of the sensors and that are mostly the same!! or does anyone know if a 91 SBEC comp and harness will work with a 88 2.2T1 ??

·
Registered
9,290 Posts
did i not just say why, unless you have all the 92 inside and out, you cant run that motor and i doubt you find a 92 turbo harness for any car as there are not a lot in 92. smec vs sbec computer sysytems, not interchangeable by just plugging and playing

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
i need the whole shabang comp and harness and if its a T3 i will need that motor!! i have a 88 2.2 T1 in my old daytona and i was told that i could use that engine with a 92 comp and harness as all of the sensors and that are mostly the same!! or does anyone know if a 91 SBEC comp and harness will work with a 88 2.2T1 ??
I put an 89 engine in my 91 Shadow. I remember the plug on the back of the compressor for a 91 is different. Also the plug on my TPS had a different plug also.

I guess the question is why are you wanting to run a newer computer in your 88 Daytona? The SMECS aren't bad computers by any means.

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
92 is sbec2
I have a 1992 computer as a spare now. Cindy might be able to sell you one one for $250.
I would say go with a 91 sbec1 computer - look at the two plugs and there might be only a few things to change, cruise may not work though from what I have heard.

·
Registered
59 Posts
ok so here was the plan. take all of the 92 electronics out and put all of the 88's in the 92 body. as we all know 92 turbo's are impossible to find thats why im in the WANTED section I can make a 92 an 88 turbo, but i gotta rip my whole dash apart and console and a whole lot more and i dont feel like doing that right away so FIRST i ask if anyone has a 92-93 TURBO engine AND HARNESS or knows anyone that does.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts