Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 20 of 325 Posts

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new to the State of Washington. lived in Michigan my whole life. I of course dont own a turbo dodge. a carb'd Plymouth turismo 2.2 for sure, Soon to be Supercharged.. I'm in the army and dont have too much time on the weekdays but on the weekend i'm pretty much free. I'd like to start getting local meets together so i can get to know some people in the area. if anyone is interested let me know. this could be on a saturday once a month to start with. then if we get more guys to come out then we can go from there. If theres already a club or meets goin on let me know. we can figure out times and places according to how far TD drivers are willing to drive.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i met a friend here in lacey and another guy who has four rampages and the hemi orange supercherged dislpay engine in tacoma who said they'd both be interested in getting together. maybe a cruise for dinner or somthing cool.. or a track day in march. Olympia-Seattle locations are open for discussion. any ideas or interests??

·
Premium Member
10,120 Posts
I built the pool and spa at the comfort inn in Lacey and it flooded and stranded me there for 2 weeks.

Otherwise the PNW SDAC club in Portland, gets together once a month. Joe Anderson lives in Seattle and can also network you to others. My and a few others are on the east side in Spokane area.

http://www.turbododge.com/forums/f1/f26/227362-any-info-rare-csx-has-anybody.html

Joe has a few Shelbys, I bought the very first Dodge off the line to ever become a # car from him. My 86 GLHS

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
are any of those guys on this site often?? Ondonti, where are you right now, seattle or salt lake? could you get ahold of those guys to see if they'd be interested in starting a meet or something in the area..

·
Registered
9,532 Posts
are any of those guys on this site often?? Ondonti, where are you right now, seattle or salt lake? could you get ahold of those guys to see if they'd be interested in starting a meet or something in the area..
They live a block away from my parents and I am still stuck in Utah until next Law school application round or for 3 more years if I get accepted here. I missed UW's deadline.
I really really miss it, but Utah has a great TD group. :thumb:
Nothing like that in Washington even with way more people.
Pacific Raceways is also a 100000000x better track, with really nice people. Utah ick.

I actually made a thread about it 2 years ago and somebody knew who the Spirit r/t guy was.
http://www.turbododge.com/forums/f1/f26/122249-neighbors-shelby-dakota-pics.html
This is not the same thread but pics of the Dakota.

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Do you Spokane guys ever have events? Couple hours is all it takes for me to get there.
I take my wife to Couer d'Alene to watch pro boxing often also. Be easy to do a meet-up one of these times.

turbo glh omni, if a decent GLHT comes up for sale at a reasonable price in Spokane you better move on it quick. I monitor the Spokane craigslist pretty close and... well my second sentence applies. :D

Is it anyone here selling the 91 Shadow that's listed? A Russ heading off to the Air Force. Ad makes it sound like a nicely built unit.

·
Premium Member
10,120 Posts
Do you Spokane guys ever have events? Couple hours is all it takes for me to get there.
I take my wife to Couer d'Alene to watch pro boxing often also. Be easy to do a meet-up one of these times.

turbo glh omni, if a decent GLHT comes up for sale at a reasonable price in Spokane you better move on it quick. I monitor the Spokane craigslist pretty close and... well my second sentence applies. :D

Is it anyone here selling the 91 Shadow that's listed? A Russ heading off to the Air Force. Ad makes it sound like a nicely built unit.
Russels 91 shadow is an auto trans convertable ES car. But one door is wipped out so it doesn't look that hot. The car has a 3 bar map computer that works great based off of a MP computer. The car also has a Garret and a Cummins front mount intercooler. I believe it runs high 13s on street tires, a little faster than me and Jay were going in the K cars.

The best show is the Silverwood show. And they seem to love turbo Dodges. You buy the ticket to get the car in for $25 and that includes 2 tickets into the park all day. Screaming deal, so you park the car, go look around and off into the park lol.

.:: Excelerator V : Import & Sport Compact Car Show ::.

We also have a modest little Mopar show we invade every year too. This year we have an NHRA legal track!!!!!!!!!! So Mopars will be dropping by this year to race I'm sure. Hope my wagon is ready for bracket racing.

I got best Domestic trophy but got best Domestic other in the list on the award page.

http://www.turbododge.com/forums/f1/f27/191514-excelerator-car-show.html

So there are so TD people around here. Also look up the PNW-SDAC as well for NW shows.

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
They run the ads for the excelerator show here in Missoula. The ad always seemed like it was an import show. Now that you've enlightened me I'll have to come on over.

·
Banned
1,459 Posts
It would totally be nice to get a Northwest specifically washington Turbododge get together, Unaclocker is in olalla, im about 30mins north in Poulsbo. I we could meet maybe in North bend sometime? its somewhat of a half way point for the eastern WA and Western WA peps

·
Premium Member
10,120 Posts
Thought I'd chime in here. I'm in Pullman, WA. I used to go to the PNW-SDAC meetings but right now it's hard to justify 12 hours of driving.
Later,
Austin
There seams to be a growing number of people with these in Spokane. We need to be hitting the Mopar shows at least:)

1 - 20 of 325 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.