Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

· Banned
1,465 Posts
It would totally be nice to get a Northwest specifically washington Turbododge get together, Unaclocker is in olalla, im about 30mins north in Poulsbo. I we could meet maybe in North bend sometime? its somewhat of a half way point for the eastern WA and Western WA peps

· Banned
1,465 Posts
Hey guys just came across the thread. I am currently in Iraq, but will be back from here in Aug. On the 20th I will be heading the Vegas and taking my 89 Dodge Daytona Shelby on the trip and stopping by the Shelby facility there. Let me know if you want me to pick up stickers, or what not while I am there. I also would like to get some sort of meet for us I head over to the Yakima area often from Everett. I think the idea of meeting up in Ellensburg would work for everyone in the state. I tried to join a Mopar group there in Everett, but the meeting place we used to go to closed down I do not know where their meeting now. I know they sponsor a show in Snohomish very year, would like to find them again.
definitly i would love some shelby stickers

· Banned
1,465 Posts
is anyone else planning on goin to the mopar show on aug. 7th?? thatd be cool to have our own FWD section ther.
abdaddy75 - you goin to help me drop in a supercharged 2.2 motor late june?? i should be back very early june. wer staying in lacey again. i'll let u take it for a spin if u help. gotta pull the old motor out with me too. a TD friend is going to lend me the engine lift. i gotta get ahold of him to double check. i gotta subscribe so i can post more pic's. you guys have gotta see this engine.
I am gonna be there for sure in my 91 shelby daytona, im from poulsbo though ill only race if i fix my crank seal by then which i should lol :) and possilby 426Ownage if he fixes his 89 T2 Lebaron before then as well

· Banned
1,465 Posts
my daytona isnt show worthy at the moment, plus its got a bad oil leak which should be fixed by then. but anyway its a factory show car why not take it to a show. id be down

· Banned
1,465 Posts
lol mine is pretty straight just leaks like a siv but should be fixed before then.i think itd be cool to show off the Factory show car fender tag as well. and of course ill bring it with the pumpers on it

· Banned
1,465 Posts
lol, ive seen that car there before i got into the Turbo dodge scene, and was crusin my 65 new yorker and my 67 mercury. do you know when the bellevue show is this year?

· Banned
1,465 Posts
I'm not going to the Bellevue show.. The Bremerton "show" has no organization. You simply pay to get in, and then park in the pits. Should be easy enough to find other TD'ers and park in their general area.
lol sounds about right for the bremerton, definitly wont be too hard to spot the TD'ers lol

· Banned
1,465 Posts
well if the SRT4 guys wanna jump in that'd be great. I just wanna goto a car show an have some fun and check out them older muscle cars. hopefully we can figure somthing out though.
abdaddy75 - i'll paypal you the money if you wanna get it figured out. that way you'r not diving in the shallowend. i'll have the wife fill out the application then have her mail it out to you. just PM me ur address. wer packing up soon so from like 13th of may i'll be bouncing around base to base getting ready to close our base down and head home. should be home no later than the 11th of june. us mechanics are the 2nd flight outta here. wer goin to have to move quick with the engine setup. just as long as the water injection, BTM, the right carb jets in the weber, and the exhaust setup it'll do. the rest will prolly have to wait. we'll see how it works out. does anyone know of a good body/paint shop near Olympia?? dont say Maaco either
i too wanna go to the greenwood show, im in whos gonna send the reg in? ill fill mine out and pdf it to whoever is gonna do it

· Banned
1,465 Posts
My passenger side fender has a dent from some douche backing into mine and driving away but its not too bad. Can't wait to see that turismo should be fun, hey Una did you decide to come...? Who all is coming? 426ownage will be riding with me to the show i plan to be there around 8:30 or so depending on the ferry

· Banned
1,465 Posts
Lol, i just like to see interesting and unique cars regardless of the paint or if its perfectly clean. lol that think is the pure definition of a ricer roflol

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.