Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
9,531 Posts
are any of those guys on this site often?? Ondonti, where are you right now, seattle or salt lake? could you get ahold of those guys to see if they'd be interested in starting a meet or something in the area..
They live a block away from my parents and I am still stuck in Utah until next Law school application round or for 3 more years if I get accepted here. I missed UW's deadline.
I really really miss it, but Utah has a great TD group. :thumb:
Nothing like that in Washington even with way more people.
Pacific Raceways is also a 100000000x better track, with really nice people. Utah ick.

I actually made a thread about it 2 years ago and somebody knew who the Spirit r/t guy was.
http://www.turbododge.com/forums/f1/f26/122249-neighbors-shelby-dakota-pics.html
This is not the same thread but pics of the Dakota.

· Registered
9,531 Posts
Will be job hunting in November and if that does not work out I will likely be moving back to Seattle since I will eventually apply to UW Law and hopefully attending unless I get into USC or UCLA etc. I know there is an R/T owner 2 blocks from my parents house, a Shelby Dakota 1 block away (but really really old owner who might not even be able to leave the house). But it seems that few people are active members of any forum.

· Registered
9,531 Posts
What are you guys in emissions zip codes doing. I don't have a contractual place of residence right now so I am probably going to set my primary residence to a relatives house and then get a p o box to forward the mail to so they don't have to watch it for me.
I didn't know about the new primary residence law, its not new, but I have been gone for a long time.

Stupid thing is that my KP is now a classic and also exempt. I could probably pass my other cars, but one of them no longer has a gas cap and things like that would be annoying. I don't plan on insuring or driving my duster this year unless I get some things done but I want it registered.

Should have my daily turbo'd again by April.

· Registered
9,531 Posts
there seems to be a lot of WA people popping up on here lately. I hope we can stop taking ours car apart long enough to meet up a few times lol. Mopars at the strip and the Shelby bash are the two big ones to hit. But the bash comes in Jan though, so a snow drive. Soon Mopars at the strip will be here, Vegas is fun when you can drive it. Starting in Spokane WA it is 1150 miles. 13 hours flat, little traffic and higher speed roads.

There is a Mopar meet in Seattle every year I used to go to as well. Then the better one out here is the show at Silverwood, but last year it sucked so I don't know how it'll be this year. But at least you get into Silverwood cheap....

For Spokane area people we have a Mopar show here too, but just a small one but nice I suppose.
Kyle here with the 6262 powered Acclaim wants to go to the greenwood show.

· Registered
9,531 Posts
I might bring my Spirit to the Greenwood Show. It looks terrible on the outside thanks to Utah and I never finished painting it. Should have an He341 on it though.

I don't know if I will have time to put cylinder heads on my Duster because I am stealing the heads from that car and putting them on my Spirit. My built heads are on the shelf after getting repaired last summer but I am redoing the valvespring and keeper setup and that is a backburner for me this year. Last priority on my list is the Duster.

I will say that its always funner to show up then to sit home and think about if you would have.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.