Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanted to take a moment and inform everyone of the pending change coming to TurboDodge.com

One of our affiliate sites was to close down and permanently go offline, however, after some considerations and talking with the staff here we have decided to have them join our family here on TurboDodge.com

In the very near future (hours) you can expect to see more users, more content and more discussions all focused around the PT Cruiser! This change of course will be coupled with the site going offline while we start accomadating them, moving their sections etc.

Please welcome the PT Cruiser members to our forum. Losing your i-net home is never fun, so this transition may not be pleasant for some of them.

Again, thanks to everyone for making TD the place to be!

·
Registered
5,856 Posts
Thank you for keeping the PTE alive, one form or another....
It's going to be interesting having additional forums to read & having new people check us out. Perhaps some will see why we love our PTs so much. I hope some may even LIKE our cars along with us. LOL ;)

Looking forward to being part of TurboDodge.com...but still will really miss the PTE. 10 years of PTE being 'home' ....the change is going to take some getting used to, that's for sure!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.