Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That is Great News Greg.
Congratulations on getting (what I think) is the First Dream Series II Cruiser on these boards.
What you need to do now is take plenty of pictures to satisfy our curiosity.
Welcome to PTE Greg.

Following message was posted by Greg in an another post:

Turb_0_GT said:
I have been reading this fine group for a couple of months while I waited on delivery. Well, it finally came today and is now sitting in the driveway....2003 Dream Cruiser Number 236.

After rebate and with all taxes, license, etc. The final price was just a few dollars under $25k. Was it worth it? I agree it -may- be a tad overpriced, especially with the stuff they took off it (like the dual note horns) but I still wrote the check when it came off the truck today. (I had no idea what the price was going to be when it was ordered)

The very first add-on is definitely going to be an different horn. As it is, I had better sounding horns on my bicycle as a kid!

Compared to driving my wife's 2002 Inferno Red Limited, the Turbo is a kickass machine! This is what the PT needed all along.

BTW: one other thing that really got me...in order to keep the 75,000 mile warranty valid, you must document every suggested service in their little book! What a pain that is going to be!

Greg
Cleveland Ohio

·
Registered
386 Posts
said welcome in another post, but hey, why not again. WElcome, you'll enjoy it here, I do, only been here going on 2 weeks....

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Don't forget CRC2 :)

And Welcome to PTE :D

·
Registered
17,709 Posts
Congrats on getting one of the coolest production Cruisers. Welcome to the Good Ship PTE. Post early and post often. And we want pics! Pics! Pics! :)

Tangerine

Measuring a summer's day,
I only finds it slips away to grey,
The hours, they bring me pain

Tangerine, Tangerine,
Living reflection from a dream;
I was her love, she was my queen,
And now a thousand years between

Thinking how it used to be,
Does she still remember times like these?
To think of us again?
And I do

Tangerine, Tangerine,
Living reflection from a dream;
I was her love, she was my queen,
And now a thousand years between

·
Registered
43 Posts
I received this email from the sales manager yesterday... :)

"hi mark- we just recieved build confirmation this morning- meaning that your car is slated to be the first canadian dream cruiser that is being built for canada. so you'll definetely be the first canadian driving one- we're still several weeks away- we'll keep you posted throughout the process..."

I am just so thrilled now! Can't wait! :D

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
mhleung said:
I received this email from the sales manager yesterday...

I am just so thrilled now! Can't wait! :D
I can just imagine the excitement you're feeling right now. :D
Been there & Done that - last year with our DC I. :x

Got to Luv them Dreamers! :x

1 - 14 of 14 Posts