Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Don't know what these fit or what year they're off, but they were quite buried under leaves, stickers, etc.

Amazingly, no cracks, breaks....nothing wrong with them at all.

To help.....the front dam measures approx. 52 inches across the front.....the side pieces are like 72" long.

Pic 1

Pic 2

Pic 3

What do y'all think?

·
Registered
4,829 Posts
From the way that they look, I would almost say Omni? Nothing else really rings a bell with the way that front bumper looks.

·
Registered
4,829 Posts
The side skirts are what kinda interest me, because I thought the GLH setup had straight across ground effects. That one has a point that goes above the rest. Kinda wonder what it would look like on the car. But the only "Shelby" Omni would have been a GLHS

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
If you look at the side skirts on a GLH, that "point" is the front where it goes up slightly with the wheelwell.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Oh well, guess they won't do what I had hoped they'd do.....Omni isn't the kind of parts that'll fit. Thanks for the info, though! :)

So, these things have any worth to them?

·
Registered
4,829 Posts
Hmm, ever really noticed. But there is worth to anything to the right person. Put it up for sale and start at what you think they are worth, keep in mind that they do have the Shelby decals still on them. Good Luck.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts