Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Mr. Moderator
8,917 Posts
t2, t3 or t4 car.
Looks to me like a daytona rad/ic set up.
Q

·
Registered
4,829 Posts
Looks to be a t3 rad/ic combo, so it will work in any of the Spirit/Aclaim turbos or a 90+ Daytona/Lebaron turbo cars.

The only other car it may be out of is a P-body (i.e. Shadow or Sundance) But the IC doesn't look quite right for that.

·
Mr. Moderator
8,917 Posts
are those plastic or metal endtanks on the radiator? I can't tell.
If it's plastic then its 90+ set up.

·
Registered
4,829 Posts
Good call, I just noticed they are plastic, so it would be a drop in for any 90+ G/J body car or any AA body.

·
Mr. Moderator
8,917 Posts
if its in nice condition as it seems to be and you pressure check it for leaks I dont think 150 is out of the question.
But I dont like pricing ppl's stuff as i tend to sell my stuff cheap LMAO!

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
How is the IC attached to the radiator? Brackets top and bottom or torx w/flange?

Nevermind ... don't see the ears on the tanks. Must be out of a T3 or T4.

·
Administrator
25,540 Posts
Looks identical to my T-4 setup.
IMO...
If you are going to sell it get the radiator pressure tested to be sure you are selling a good piece.
They leak at the tank seams and are not repairable.
If it does not leak you have a very rare item, not available thru the aftermarket or thru Mopar anymore.
I replaced my radiator a few years back and found a NOS Valeo in upstate N.Y.
Might have been one of the last ones around, cost me $280.00 w/shipping.
Unfortunatly I am currently unemployed or I would consider buying it if it was a non-leaking/non clogged piece.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ok thanks guys ill look when I get home. Had it in my daytona and it didnt leak Ill have it tested tomorrow and let you know. So what are the specifics? Im prob gonna ebay it. So what did this come in?

·
Administrator
25,540 Posts
Well.....
If that is a VNT rad/intercooler I know for certain it fits my Daytona.
Not sure but would "assume" the 1990 VNT Lebarons and Shadow used the same setup.
Cannot answer to what the 89 CSX VNT used.
Also do not know what was in the T-3 as someone mentioned earlier.
Do know for certain that total VNT's produced were just over 900.(536 Daytona's)
Are there any tags with part#'s left on the rad?

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
ok had it tested.....leaks near top right corner if you have intercooler openings towards you. also have the fan to go with this. any place that would fix this leak?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts