Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats up td, just curious what you think my Neon would bring in. Its a 97' ACR neon, white with white aluminum wheels. Zero Rust, NONE. Its a 2dr, 2.0l, 16v, DOHC, with upgraded competition 5sp trans. Body almost perfect, parking lot ding here and there. Runs great, get in and go anywhere. Even has AC and radio, which were added options because those were originally taken out to reduce weight for the competition package. Also has 4 wheel disc brakes, bulge hood, and ghost flames. Whats a good asking price? has 130k miles. Thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hard to say, all neons had been going pretty cheep but ones like the R/T went back up a bit. With the ACR people tend to not know what they even have when they are selling it. Do you have and idea of what you would like to get? I had a 98 ACR coupe that was rear ended last year so I might be interested. I had to settle for a 98 R/T as a replacement.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.