Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New rims, 17x7 off of a Jetta... I really liked the look of these rims and had the importunity to swap rims and tires... Really like the new look... Let me know what you guys think...

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks... Grille, all clear lights, super short radio antennae, and all the badges have been removed... I am just going to get the paint freshened up and paint the redish/orange stripe white and removing the side mouldings... Then I will be done... Going to be picking up an intercooler and bov here very soon... Next week or something... I have a full size radiator...

·
Registered
631 Posts
Off an MKIV 1.8T. Not bad at all! I'm both a Euro car nut and a TD nut. Thats the best of both worlds in my mind right there. I actually didn't know they had the same bolt pattern. But Of course I'v never investigated it. And I also second the idea of paining them white with red accents. But if you choose not to they still look pretty.

·
R.I.P Dennis Jarvis
5,369 Posts
Could you post a pic of your engine bay?

Dennis

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Could you post a pic of your engine bay?

Dennis
Sure could, and will do later tonight, or first thing tomorrow morning... Just curious as to the reason... Thanks...

And everyone else... Thanks for the comments... I am not sure if I want to paint them white... That was really my only problem with the old snowflakes... They were white and the car was white... Just to much white... I just need to fine a Centercap that will fit these rims, as the rear hubcap sticks out to far for the original centercap...

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Here you go... Just put a new Idler Pulley and Belt on... As well as the valve cover was leaking a bit so I went ahead and put some of those on... Here are some pics... Cell phone pics in my garage, so the light is not the best... Hope they work for ya...

·
Registered
102 Posts
Off an MKIV 1.8T. Not bad at all! I'm both a Euro car nut and a TD nut. Thats the best of both worlds in my mind right there. I actually didn't know they had the same bolt pattern. But Of course I'v never investigated it. And I also second the idea of paining them white with red accents. But if you choose not to they still look pretty.
Vw,Audi,Seat, All have same bolt pattern as our TD´s:thumb:

·
Premium Member
986 Posts
Looks great!

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Came out of the JunkYard, and there were a few cars with that grille.... I think it was a Lebaron sedan or something like that...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts