Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the previous owner installed a front mount intercooler from a saab 9000 and did a great job. they had PVC pipes for the IC but was too small and broke so the pipes have been removed. Ive looked on ebay for the various universal kits but unsure which one to get. Does anyone have experience with this and can suggest which kit to get ??

· Registered
141 Posts
I think the guys name is CXRacing? ..thats the only person I could search for....anyways..

He seems to have a lot of kits for specific vehicle types...what vehicle would I use for my 88 Shelby Z...Seeing that I would probably need something from a vehicle with a similar setup.

· Registered
538 Posts
I think the guys name is CXRacing? ..thats the only person I could search for....anyways..

He seems to have a lot of kits for specific vehicle types...what vehicle would I use for my 88 Shelby Z...Seeing that I would probably need something from a vehicle with a similar setup.
I just checked, he's got 17 "universal" kits.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.