Turbo Dodge Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
If I have to explain it, you wouldn't understand.

Wrong topic, wrong place. x(

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
CruiserBoi said:
Heh, I thought that this place would be free of trolls...

PTs SuXoR, do you like pancakes?
Yes I do like pancakes! They are a fluffy, fairly nutritious and superly craptastic breakfast food. I especially like them with butter and maple syrup.

Now why are all of you so into the Cruiser? Is it because it is an odd shaped vehicle that the majority doesn't like. Kind of like the members of this forearm.

·
Registered
17,709 Posts
What's great about the PT Cruiser? We wuv it because it's...

NEAT

SWEET

PETITE

So, PTs SUXOR, go and get your shaw on, a broomstick you can crawl on, and sit back and join on the PTE fam-i-ly!

(Finger snap.)

(CLICK!)

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
JOEM said:
What's great about the PT Cruiser? We wuv it because it's...

NEAT

SWEET

PETITE

JOEM...that was pretty-much the best rebuttal so far. Two point for for JOEM....

PT SUX0R: No soup for YOU!! BTW, I think you need to concentrait on yer splellin...it suks.

:}

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The PT Cruiser has its faults, too. It did not do especially well, for example, in the NHTSA crash tests. These tests measure how a vehicle fares in head-on collisions. Multiple air bags and ABS are very desirable in any car, of course, but won't do you much good if the whole thing collapses around you like an empty beer can. Truth is, you wouldn't want to be in a PT Cruiser in a head-on collision.

·
Registered
17,709 Posts
Actually, PTs SUXOR, I wouldn't want to be in a head-on collision period, no matter what I would be driving. But that's just me. What do I know? I don't even have curly hair.

I used to have a girlfriend who could make my hair curl, but this is a family forum.

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
And who makes you the authority on cruisers? Or just getting your rocks off 'cuz you don't understand ,care about others feelings ! I mean it's ok, opinions are like a**holes every one has one, you spoke your's by your post name ! Welcome to the forum ....most here have a very positive viewpoint of this car badpoints ,included !

·
Registered
4,640 Posts
Hmmmmmmm.

Sounds like someone we know from a now CLOSED website??????

:D

Now I see the cow*rd has removed his link to his site to debate him on this subject. It was there a minute ago??????

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.