Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was bored in class and drew this picture of my Daytona. I didnt look at its actual picture, so if something is not right, be advised that i dre this from top of my head without looking at any picture. So what you guys think, i know its not my best car drawing but hey im bored right now and have nothing to do, so lets share this :p. Thanks and dont be afraid to give me thumbs down :eek:

Attachments

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, yea i realized that too, i don know how to pull it off from side, my brother told me it looks the side of the car is flat also.

·
Registered
768 Posts
yeah...looks pretty nice. For the people that criticize you, they should try and draw one themselves first, lol. Cars are pretty hard to draw correctly and in proportioned, especially without a picture...that's why even my high school art teacher recommended that we didn't draw them for our art projects, lol.

·
Mr. Moderator
8,917 Posts
Kinda has the same long low front as the batmobile. But it does look pretty sweet. If anything you could pass that off as a charactuer. But looks nice

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
Good attempt, looks like those circle dirt track racers. Drawing is difficult, but keep at it.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks guys, actually the only thing i can draw is cars, if you give me the choice of apple and car to draw, i would draw the cars easier because i did as i was kid, i drew lots and lots of fantasy cars and some of them looked nice. Im waiting for a free sunny day to take the car outside in a park and draw a nice colored picture of it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts