Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
I think I got that one won! I'm 15 now, bought my first r/t the day after my 14 th bday, finnally got my permit now and love to drive them!
Good for you!! My first car was a '93 base model Spirit that my parents picked out and forced me to buy with my own money. I hated it at first because I wanted a Mustang, but oddly, I ended up falling in love with it. I did alot of stupid stuff with that car. Drove it pretty much like I stole it. I still have it. She doesn't run, but I hope to get her back on the road someday. So is your R/T a Daytona or a Spirit??

·
Registered
116 Posts
Both accually, I buy/sell/trade anything to make some money to buy these cars. Hopefully investing in these cars will pay off. I just found an red 1993 iroc rt sitting in a garage in PERFECT unrestored condition near my school while walking home the other day! Now im Trying to save to get it! These cars are by far the best combination of fun/fast/cheap and good mileage as you can get.
That's pretty sweet. My buddy used to have a Shelby Daytona and an Omni GLH. They were pretty quick, but not quick enough for the R/T. She's 99% original right down to the paint and window stickers(which are kept locked in a safe btw). I have all the history on her, including every oil change since new. I'm glad I was lucky enough to get one of the 92 '92 red Spirit R/Ts built. Here's my cardomain page: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2834600/1992-dodge-spirit-r-t-sedan-4d/

1 - 4 of 4 Posts