Turbo Dodge Forums banner

121 - 140 of 276 Posts

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
I was 18 when I got mine. Some people must develope good taste earlier than others........... :D

·
Registered
2,924 Posts
glht_omni said:
i would only want a csx vnt, and even then i would be very tempted to drop a masi in it
'89 CSX #3 lives down the road from me and is for sale. I've worked on it and can tell you the condition of the car. :thumb:

I'm trying to get the car, but the owner wants an R/T...I told him sorry can't have mine!! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
643 Posts
36... got my first TIII car just before my last bday..... but it is the 16th Daytona I have owned since I was 18. First car at 16 was a 1979 Mustang Indy Pace Car, Then an 85 Turbo Z.. and I was hooked

·
Registered
543 Posts
29 when I bought mine in 2000. 35 now.

Been wanting one ever since I saw my first one in 1992.

Tom

1987 Shelby Lancer #120
1991 Dodge Spirit R/T
2001 F*rd Taurus 'SVT'
2002 Dodge Caravan SE

·
Registered
3 Posts

Got my red one at 30.

Been RT-ing since January 1991 - Can anyone beat that?!?

BTW - Hi All, I'm out from under my rock!!

Cheers,

Carl

·
Registered
718 Posts
Spirit R/T

I had a white Spirit R/T for a few years and was 36 when I got it. I'm now 41 and the guy that still owns it now is like 33 give or take a few years. I later replaced it with God knows what but in '04 I bought the SRT-4 so I have no desire to ever own a T3 car again. They are fun and all but parts to fix them are just too expensive for me. I still like how they look with the wrinkle red valve covers and all.

·
Registered
57 Posts

I'm 30 and bought the car in January. 92 Spirit R/T

Its my first t3, but I've had many TDs along the line.

I also have a thing for old AMCs, I have a 68 Javelin, and a 66 Cross country (Classic wagon)

·
Registered
435 Posts
lotharamc said:
I'm 30 and bought the car in January. 92 Spirit R/T

Its my first t3, but I've had many TDs along the line.

I also have a thing for old AMCs, I have a 68 Javelin, and a 66 Cross country (Classic wagon)
Another Spirit R/T owner in Cincinnati, Sweet!

121 - 140 of 276 Posts