Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trying to order a couple T03 turbo rebuild kits. Called or emailed three places that I've ordered from before. Ron's Turbo Service (Ebay), Turbos-R-Us (Ebay), and G-Pop Shop. All claim to use high quality rebuild components. Would prefer staggered turbine seal and 360° thrust bearing upgrades if possible. None of them seem to want to return phone calls or emails. Didn't realize it was going to be so hard to spend money... Any suggestions on where else to try? Local turbo diesel service wants to rebuild turbo's not sell kits.

·
Premium Member
9,030 Posts
Ron really knows his stuff but is difficult to reach sometimes ..

I couldn't find the proper TD oil seal anywhere else, Ron had it on his eBay page for like 14$

the (other) eBay kits come with the wrong seal, you would need the corresponding backing plate, which may be a good upgrade..

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ron really knows his stuff but is difficult to reach sometimes ..
I couldn't find the proper TD oil seal anywhere else, Ron had it on his eBay page for like 14$
the (other) eBay kits come with the wrong seal, you would need the corresponding backing plate, which may be a good upgrade..
Yeah Ron loses plenty of business by not replying to people. He still hasn't responded to my Ebay message I left him, Finally another shop returned my call, so I went with them.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts