Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
calling all TD’s in Michigan looking to get into my fist car would like to see how the TD owners are around the state

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Im looking to buy a 89 Sundance with a 2.2l turbo motor in Royal oak 5speed car test drove it the other day and fell in love

·
Registered
119 Posts
Clarkston, no td yet, butI plan on doing a turbo dakota for my getting to college ride. Hopefully Ill start building the motor here in the next month :fingersx:

·
Registered
626 Posts
I'm in Holland. No one has ever seen my 85 Daytona because I only drove it twice before I started rebuilding the motor and tranny. It will be a year or so before I get it running, but I love TD's despite all the hard work. I actually owned a 92 Daytona 3.0 for a little while, but it was a basketcase. Had to get rid of it.

·
Registered
569 Posts
I'm in Holland. No one has ever seen my 85 Daytona because I only drove it twice before I started rebuilding the motor and tranny. It will be a year or so before I get it running, but I love TD's despite all the hard work. I actually owned a 92 Daytona 3.0 for a little while, but it was a basketcase. Had to get rid of it.
you and I are in the same boat lol.

I saw a beautiful Maroon 1st gen outside a body shop yesterday, and a pretty beat up white 3rd gen (said IROC on the side) on the same day. 1st two TD I'd seen in Holland in a long time.

·
Registered
184 Posts
im also in holland ive got an 87 shelby charger and a 87 lebaron coupe . anybody around here needs parts let me know ive been through most of the junk yards around here and know were ther hideing

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
Dang theres an turbododge outbreak in holland, whats going on out there ? lol...
Im just a little south east of flint with my old chrysler laser, I do see a a couple of tonas cruisin around my neighborhood as of late but there are very few of them left in this state....

·
Registered
23 Posts
Rust gets everything up here! This dude bought it brand new and never drove it in the winter. Paint's burned off, but remarkable little rust. I feel so lucky to find one here! Gonna restore it and then make it faster......

1 - 20 of 66 Posts