Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am curious if the owner of the white (with black on the bottom) Turbo Daytona (probably an 85) is on this forum. I have seen the car twice in a row in the afternoon at the Gentex parking lot in Zeeland. I nearly went in the ditch when I first saw it. I'm not used to seeing any Daytonas around here. The Daytona I saw has a really nice paint job, no visible rust, and luvers on the back window. I wish mine looked that nice!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hahaha that's mine! I'm out here in the garage, looking at her and I google search "85 white and black Daytona" and your post came up #1! I was shocked and proud when I first read it! I hope you see this, I know it's a few years late.

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Holy Crap! I just stumbled across your post by chance. I see you posted only 20 days ago, so that's not too bad.

So, what's the story with your Daytona? What have you done to it, how long have you had it, is it an '85?

Do you still work at Gentex? I work at ODL, right across from Gentex. I wouldn't mind meeting up with you sometime to check out your Daytona a little closer. Mine has been apart for so long, I don't remember what it looked like when it was together.

Below is mine when I first got it...about 8 years ago. Looks the same today but the motor and tranny are out of it. I am rebuilding the engine.

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Are you selling your Daytona? I just saw one on Craigslist today that looked like yours.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts