Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a '86 Turbo Z that has a little over 6,900 miles that we bought new in '86. It spends winter in the garage except for a few sunny salt free days that I take it out for some exercise. That wasn't the plan when we bought it, if it was I would have spent the extra money for a more highly optioned C/S model. Anybody else with low mile TD's if so lets see them, here's mine.

DSC086001

·
Administrator
24,824 Posts
6900 miles, WOW!!!!! That car is clean and impressive,Good Job!!!
My car is pampered but is a daily driver and lives outside, so not like that.
I thought I was doing good at 118,000 miles and I bought mine new.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Damn, I have low miles, but not that low. My GTC has 88,000 on it.

You should know Ken, I bought it from you. :D

It's a VERY nice Z. Having seen it in person I must say that pictures don't do it justice.
You know my wife still misses the GTC, in fact she started talking about it the other night. She even wanted me to PM you and let you know if you ever want to sell it let us know first.

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
I aswell saw this car first hand at sdac! really nice ride! I don't think there is a nicer ride besides the 2,000 and change miles 88 csx-t that one of the new england sdac guys has.. that thing is sweet too!

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
man thats crazy, 6900 miles. My first car was a 74 mustang II fastback with a 4spd i got it from the little old lady down the street that bought it brand new it was in her garage since 81 when she bought a new car it had 21,000 miles on it :) i shouldnt have sold it :( if i ever saw it for sale again i think i would buy it

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Nice car. So you put 350 miles on it per year? You don't like driving your cars or what?
I do enjoy driving the car but, not so much in the colder months. Most of the miles were put on during the summer months but, it has never been driven in the rain much less snow. I have owned a couple of other TD"s over the years so I still had ways to enjoy the TD rush.

·
Registered
5,784 Posts
Thise are super nice for sure! I'd love to have one, but I'd drive it! I'm glad there are cars out there like this though. Keep them up!

I've given up on low milage! I'm all for going as high as possible! What good's a car you don't drive?! Keep it nice for sure, but drive the mess out of it!

I'm PROUD my 1990 Daytona has 350+K miles on it. OK, yeah, it's worn out, but it can be rebuilt!

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
I sold at 86 TurboZ C/S in the summer that had only 60K Km (37K miles) The previous owner disassembled it to do a complete repaint. Hopefully the new owner finishes the job, it was a real nice car. Low mileage cars are no good for me, I drive them too much.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts