Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need three! And, they have to be with top materials, top workmanship...lightweight (Not cast iron sewer pipes...)because they will all be powdercoated, and be going into really nice cars. Best offer gets the job!
I have the dimensions, and the money! Lets get it on!! (I'll need to see finished products before payment...naturally! :thumb: )

[email protected]

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
magic word? ... ;)

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Please?..merci?Bitte schön? In any case...let me see what you creative guys can do!!

·
Legendary Driver
10,953 Posts
what do you mean by a BOV tube? What kinda BOV are you running? I make the flange in the URL for Talon BOV's and aluminum 2.5" tubing. What I've been doing is making the flange and supplying it to the customer for them to get their own tubing and drill their own hole in it and get it welded. Uses a standard 1 5/8" hole saw to make the hole.

http://pnw-sdac.org/gallery/view_album.php?set_albumName=album09&page=3

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wow...that is some snazzy metal work, really nice...I have completely different BOV's though...shoot me an email to my private address, and I can send pics of what I have...or take a peek at my cardomains site tomorrow, and I will list my BOV's, and someone can make me the tubes I need. Once again, they have to be nice, cause they will be Powdercoated and put on very nice cars.
[email protected]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts