Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was on my way to a friend's house Tuesday night to help him work on his car and this 99-ish Olds Cutlass pulls up beside me at a stop light. I'm in the V6 LeBaron at the time, since it's the only car I have running, and I really didn't think much of the Olds. I mean, it's not exactly a race car or anything. But there were 2 rather cute 20-ish year old chicks in it that were giggling and such. The light changes and they gun it. I figured, what the heck. I dropped to normal drive and laid into it. Blew by them and smiled. They just laughed. All in good fun I suppose. I figured it would have been a little closer though. I mean, the Cutlass has a 3.1 V6 making 150hp and 180tq in about a 3100 lbs car. That puts it in the same class as the convertible Baron V6. Oh well. And did I think to stop and talk to them? No, I was too busy going over the technical details of the cars and how mine ran. I always focus on the wrong things. :D

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
EvilcowRoland said:
. And did I think to stop and talk to them? No, I was too busy going over the technical details of the cars and how mine ran. I always focus on the wrong things. :bang head :bang head :bang head
That's what should have been written. ;)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts