Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
If you mean the one that is on the outside of the door and "scrubs" the glass when its rolled up or down, then yes. They are available for either side. Unless its a t-top car then only the passengers side is still available. I have part numbers is you need them.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Are the 86 ones different than the 87 ones? I tried to get the drivers side one for my 87 Daytona and was told there were NLA, but I got a new passenger side one.

·
Registered
89 Posts
They should be the same, here are the part numbers can't remember which one is drivers and passengers side though.
4198670 and 4198671
If all else fails have them run a dealer search.

·
Registered
193 Posts
I show that it's 4397158 for the passenger side belt weatherstrip for a 87 Daytona.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Steve340 said:
I show that it's 4397158 for the passenger side belt weatherstrip for a 87 Daytona.
You must have a T-top car then. The numbers I gave are for a non T-top G body. I had the same problem with not being able to get a drivers side scrubber for my 88, so I ordered 2 passengers sides and made one work for the drivers side. Anything is better than having chipped and cracked scrubbers on a nice looking car.

·
Registered
415 Posts
I understand that the standard door scrubbers can be trimmed on the ends and then used on a T top door. At least I hope so!! I just got 2 sets (of the p/n's above) for both my T top XT's.

If I had a few more $$'s, I'd order a another set or 2 for spares in the coming years - we really need someone to start re-popping these things....

TT

·
Registered
193 Posts
That's what I did. I bought 2 passenger side hardtop window felt (door belt weathstrip is the correct name) for my T-top car and then I modified one of the passenger side ones to work on the driver's side since I couldn't get a driver's side one anymore. My car is a 1987 Daytona. It's better than rock hard ones that scratch your glass on the way down!

·
Registered
634 Posts
anyone know how much they are?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts