Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a set of window scrapers for a t-top daytona. Willing to pay top dollar. Also looking for any interior parts for a 87-89 daytona with the marroon interior. Thanks

·
Banned
251 Posts
i've got a 1987 shelby daytona with nearly mint red cloth interior driver side seat has buttons on it. down side on shipping 800+ miles would be a killer

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
What condition is the interior on the 87? I'm needing some trim peices. Sill plates on both sides. Some of the trim peicesd around the center console up around the side of the radio/ac controls. Some carpet peices. Do you have any pics? Are you parting out the t-top car too?

·
Banned
251 Posts
I'm parting out all my cars. I'd have to take a really close look at the interior of the red one for those bits and peices. I'm not sure how close to brand new you're expecting.

·
Registered
366 Posts
I've read that you can use 4th-gen Camaro window scrapers from JC Whitney. Cut them to length and drill new holes to line up the screws and it's supposed to work.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
SAPPORO: Take a look at what you have and let me know. Most of the stuff I have is in pretty good condition. I'm just wnating to buy some spares. As far as the t-top I need some misc. trim peices too.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts