Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well my motor works and everything so i turned them on and they didnt move so i checked and the arms had fallen of (the car sat for 8 years) so i put the arms back on and expected there to be some kind of nut to screw on.. no there are no threads or anything... so how do i keep the arms (that hook from the motor to the wipers) on because ill get them on and then ill turn them on and they will rattle off

how do they keep these on from the factory??

· Administrator
26,469 Posts
The arms and the wiper trans are splined and there is a small slide clip, you install the arm,and lift it at the pivot and slide the tab in.

· Registered
3,679 Posts
were there any pieces of what looked like old plastic or rubber. They put all the arms together with these plastic bushings. The aftermarket makes them but they are too hard and difficult to work with. Mopar still makes them and there about 12 bucks for all of them. (they use 3 or 4 for the whole wiper transmission) and the mopar ones are much easier to work with. They even come with the dab of grease in them the aftermarket ones don't.
Tim

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.