Turbo Dodge Forums banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
613 Posts
You'll probably end up tracing the wires on the load side of the fuse looking for a bad section.

Edit: Damn, Brian beat me.. lol

Edit 2: Did the 92 come with the PDC from the factory or did someone convert from fusible links?

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
Ha ha ha thats awesome
Yeah im starting to feel like its just not meant to be maybe the car just has it out for me since it seems to like to die in 3rd or 4th gear past the 4k range. All i know is i dont know if i can take many more 3 lane pull overs with no power lol one day im sure someone will run into me or ill have to take that damn cheese grater thing they put on the side of QE2.
Besides with the weather the way its been im sure theres only so many more days left next year is all about the 93
But for now im still trying to figure it out. Lol
Syarting to wonder if i could capture it on a a datalog? Im usually too busy driving when it happens lol not that i have the stuff tk datalog lol maybe i should get it .
The song just popped in my head!!

Stick with NAJ and the smart electrical guys on board to find the issue.

Good Luck!!

Thanks
Randy

·
Administrator
24,128 Posts
After looking at my wiring again to refresh my memory we are back at the beginning with my wiring does not match what is on your car.

According to all of my 92 Daytona/Lebaron wiring there is not a 10 amp A/C fuse.
Fuse #40 which is the location shown on your PDC cover should be a 20 Amp Fuse and feeds the ASD Relay, Fuel Pump Relay and Engine Controller Cavity #3.

The A/C Clutch Relay gets its power from 40 Amp Fuse #52 in the PDC.

I do not have 93 wiring so I cannot tell you if the PDC was changed and you have 93 wiring or if my wiring which is not from the FSM is incorrect.

You will need someone with a 92 or 93 AG/AJ body to verify if your PDC is correct or get a hold of the 92 Chrysler Wiring Diagrams Manual.

You can verify where the power feed from Fuse #20 is going using an ohm meter.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Think i have it lol just dont know how to use it. Ill let you know tonght. My 93 has the same fuse in the same location i remember checking

·
Administrator
24,128 Posts
Hope it helps second pic is zoomed in and i believe it shows fuse 40 to be a 10a fuse
Now you just need to find a 92 FSM to verify the PDC's are same between 92 and 93 and someone just did not swap lids or use an ohm meter to see where you have continuity from fuse #40, ASD or A/C.

I only have 91 and 92 wiring and those PDC's are not the same.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts