Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Needed for a local guys who's R/T is broke in my driveway. :eek:

This is the one which drives the timing belt....R/T specific for those not familiar with them.

· Registered
1,034 Posts
I'm the 'local guy' in Rick's post. I was having problems with the car and took it to a couple of local mechanics. One of them broke it by not putting things back together correctly. Rick is a HUGE help here!!!!!! Thank everyone VERY much!!

· Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Wow, i realy want to see pics !

How damaged it is?
Its quite a rugged piece, its probably repairable .
Trust me at my hourly rate (3x any shop rate)it can't be fixed. :eek:

It was left loose and it took out the key, crank and gear..... If you want pics, bring your camera. :thumb:

· Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
that would be a great help. i have a complete r/t engine apart being rebuilt at this time. I was going to use my gear to get him back together but mine will need to be replaced.....thus the ad.

i *should* have a spare one back here in a couple days. i'm just waiting to get the crank and gear back from the machine shop. will let you know for sure if you don't find one before then

· Registered
400 Posts
I have to drop off my DD at the body shop today (it got hit). I'll try to swing by the machine shop and pick up the gear so I can get some pics to be sure it's the right gear. Hang tight a little while.

· Registered
400 Posts
this may be a big let down. i went and picked up the gear (and my crank was done and bearings were in!)

anyways. here's what i got. the one in question is on the right. the one on the left is not for sale. unfortunately they appear to be slightly different.

· Registered
1,037 Posts
I call dibs on the Red car if it doesnt get fixed!!:drinking:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.