Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
9,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need a piece of Aluminum piping about 16in long. i removed my old BOV on pipe and now have a rubber pipe in that id like to have a metal piece back in place of it. anybody? doesnt need to be pretty, just be 2.5in diameter and about 16in, could be longer. places around me charge like 30$ for a piece of piping, i know a lot of ppl have scrap lying around they wont ever use

· Premium Member
9,142 Posts
OMG U R concerned about the additional weight a (free) piece of 2.5" exhaust pipe is over a 20-30$ piece of Al ??

Good Man !!

good luck ; I'm using muffler pipe %) and yeah it doesnt look very good :( flat black paint is coming !!

· Registered
9,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i never said i wouldnt buy it i just dont want to spend 30$ at the minimum for a piece of pipe that isnt even gonna have flared ends or anything and still have to cut and do everything else. its extremely hard to cut steel piping.

· Registered
9,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
forget i ask this community for anything. if you dont have something then don't tell me where i can buy it and wait for 2 weeks, im looking for a fast turn around here from someone with something on hand

· Registered
750 Posts
I can get you pipe at the local Adavnced Auto for $5 for a single 18" section, Its aluminum exhaust pipe but Ill prep and paint it for you before shipping. youd be suprised how nice some of my painted work has come out so far:thumb: now I just gotta start practicing to do a whole car lol.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.