Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, Ive decided that the Shadow restoration is going to be put to the side for a few months due to storage issues, but will continue to restore it, but to a stock TI form.

SO, I am now in the market for a TD to be a DD and a car to build up performance wise.

MUST BE:

5 speed.
Basically rust free.
Not a huge project car.
Not high mileage(unless rebuilt).
Turbo

Prefer:
TII or converted(Will convert my self if necessary)
Shadow, CSX, Daytona, Mini, but am open to all.

Currently have $1000 in cash, BUT will have 2-3k to spend by late June.
Also have many performance parts that could be traded.

Richard Bier
Vandergrift, 15690
[email protected]

· Registered
70 Posts
I have a 1988 Shelby Z, 5 spd, sunroof. Just put a new MP HG, Head Bolts, Stainless braided lines, almost fresh T2 turbo. Ended up spinning a rod or main bearing. Cars a bit rough paint wise, little patches of rust on the passenger rear wheel well and under the passenger seat. Located in the Poconos, northeast PA. Pm if interested :).

· Registered
192 Posts
I have an 87 daytona shelby z T-Top car rust free all original besides a blow-off valve, wheels, kyb struts/shocks, eibach springs, and a underdrive pulley, 79k original miles (odemeter just took a crap on me though), good compression across the board, TII car, lightly driven, good body shape overall I would give the car a 9/10 overall, leather interior, cd player, all gauges work including the boost gauge besides the odemeter like stated before.

Recently added, 2 new axles, resealed the rear trans seal and put all fresh fluids in it, and am doing an engine oil change on friday with all mobil 1 full syn oil, new cooling fan relay.

right now taking offers, let me know, I was planning on washing it on friday and putting it on ebay unless I can get some quick interest in it.

· Registered
192 Posts
oh, and I would also be able to meet you on the PA boarder if you want to buy the vehicle so it wont be such a long drive if you decide to purchase. (288 miles from vandergrift is what maps.yahoo.com said)

East liverpool, OH is less than a 2 hr drive

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.