Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What I would like to find is:
Good running (well maintained) TII, 5spd, working A/C, prefer a Shelby, no t-tops, no-rust.
Needs to pass Pa. State inspection/Emissions with little or no additional hassle. I am basically looking for a nice daily driver that runs good, looks good, and is reliable. (aren't we all? :thumb: )
I am just outside of Harrisburg, Pa. And would like to find something within an hour or so drive from me. May travel further for the right car.

I do not want a project car.

I may consider other options...what have ya got?

Thanks!
Mike (440trk)

·
Registered
568 Posts
daytona

I've got a 88 shelby tona with 108,00 miles. Everything in the motor compartment is new or rebuilt. I have the a'c, but its not hooked up. VERY clean car. If serious about it, I can send pics. By no means a fixxer upper. This is a original turbo 2 car, that has not been beat to death. If interested, send me a pm, and Ill get you my phone number.

·
Banned
1 Posts
I have a blue 89 Shelby. It is originally a t-1 car, but now runs a 2.5 t-2 set up, with a RPMVB Auto. NO rust, sunroof, cloth. Engine and trans has about 15000 miles on it. Car has 75000 original miles.

Joe

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Thanks for the replys. :)

Firebaron90:
I would really prefer a 5spd, however, PM me with your location and price, and any other info, if you would please. Any pic's available?

Jrbisig:
You have a PM. :)

For the record... Turbo, 5spd, no t-top, and no rust are at the top of my "want" list. A T1 5spd would be considered, as well as "maybe" a V6 5spd. Pacifica, IROC, Shelby, ES would be fine....but I do prefer the look of the Shelby's.
I don't want a show car...but I do want a nice driver. Aside from A/C, I'm not too picky about other options either.

Thanks again.
Mike (440trk)

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:bump:

Still looking.....
I've located an 89 parts car locally with decent interior, but rough body....so I may consider an 87-89 Turbo 5spd with solid body but rough interior.

I'm also open to basic "mechanical repairs needed" type cars. (cars in need of brakes, exhaust, etc.) if priced right. I don't want to do major work just to get it on the road.

Must be turbo 5spd car.

HELP! :)

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Still looking...

I've had a few interesting "soon to be for sale" options presented to me, but I haven't purchased anything just yet.

I'm still on the prowl... :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts