Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a complete set of springs/struts from an 87 shelby z. I need them to lower my mini. Let me know what you have and what your asking. S you know ahead of time my zip is 83642, that way we can figure in shipping.

Thanks!

Brett

·
Registered
867 Posts
D'you get the 16V running?! Well, if you want to lower it a little further, I've got stock Shelby Lancer springs and new KYB struts, if you're interested. I put them up once on the board here: http://www.turbododge.com/forums/showthread.php?t=79292 , but no real interest, so I was just gonna sit on 'em till the next car came along.

$175 plus shipping.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nope not yet, still working on it. Im replacing the ECU as I found out mine was bad ( crossing fingers that the ECU was the culprit)

Id like to purchase those off you but thats a little more then I was hoping to spend. Thats why I was just going with the old stock ones off a car.

Brett

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Im assuming the rears are different from the fronts? All I need is a pair of struts and coils. If you have a complete setup I might be interested as well ( by compete setup I mean complete setup for the front, not rear since its leaf springs :)

Brett

1 - 6 of 6 Posts