Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm trying to find a 1989 Chrysler LeBaron GTS. There are two must haves. It has to be Aquamarine Blue Metallic Clearcoat and it has to be turbo. Some of the prefered equipment are leather seats, Good or better interior and 95% rust free or better. Feel free to contact me at [email protected].

Thanks

Mark B

· Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I may be interested. Do you have any pictures of this car? What kind of damage does this car have? Is it cosmetic, structural, mechanical? Is this engine turbo? What options does it have, do any of the accessories need replaced, where is it located? And last but not least, how much are you asking for it?

· Registered
112 Posts
theres a GTS 4 door sedan in Findlay OH that i think is for sale at a dealership/car lot. its like a gold metallic color with a burgnady int. turbo/auto. Its got the digi dash so i couldnt get the mileage but it looked to be pretty solid. I can get you the guy's # if you want.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.