Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok peoples im looking for a t1 log intake style intercooler. I did some research and found only 2 made by companys. which would be a DC KIT or a SPEARCO kit. if anyone 1 has 1 of these or any other kit i do not know about..i would like to buy the kit whole. i can be contacted here or email. email perfered...
[email protected]. thks!
-ryan

·
Premium Member
10,179 Posts
Beware, the over the intake intercooler (a DC one) will also require a re-cal'd Logic Module, as the injector fueling is set up differently on these setups, as compared to the ones where the intake elbow remains on the driver side of the car.

You can just buy a modded (or mod your own) log intake, and run an FMIC.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
= don't mind changing the injectors to t2 ones to fix the prob. Ur right ther is a recal to make 2 injec run 8 percent richer. All u do is t2 10 percent more. No worries thanks tho. I just want a top. Tran mount bolt on with a lower scoop 1 lol

·
Registered
628 Posts
I had a custom cal done by rob from **************** for my dc top mount he put the injector scales and everything in an 87 socketed LM works fantastic even has launch control lol

·
Registered
9,290 Posts
I have the top mount DC kit less the LM. Intake mani is ported and was stripped and polish and the intercooler is all stripper bare and polished. Depends what you want to spend. Im not going to throw a price out there. Its just sitting in a box in my garage along with a DC valve cover thats polished and has c/s polished steel oil cap like the one in the picture than 86s has . I have a ported factory suck through tb gat now measures 46mm(unported is 42mm?) like the mopar performance one that was also. Also have DC top mount ic hood scoop for 1st gen G-body. All of it collecting dust.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thats great. I would like to purchase your dc kit but the only thing is cutting the hood. whats the details on installing that scoop you have? im also not worried about the module. like i posted earlier. the dc mod just runs 2 injectors 8 percent richer. all you have to do is replace the t1 ones with t2 ones. besides i already have a stage 2 lm :). but i am interested. also can you give me a ballpark price for the kit with the hood scoop. also pictures if you have them would be awesome. thks again
-ryan

·
Legendary Driver
10,967 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Yes. I'm still looking. I had a few replies for a dc 1. But I really want a sparco 1 so I don't have to cut my hood. Wut do u have?
I have a Spearco kit for sale, with extra intake manifold as well as 46mm throttle body. Look in the for sale section , just posted it 2 days ago. Its complete kit (except hoses) - take a look , got lots of pictures. Any questions just ask.....

1 - 18 of 18 Posts