Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for A/T brake pedal assembly for 82 rampage. I'm gathering parts for a 4 speed to an auto trans. I'm looking for anything that's different from 4 to auto. brackets to mount the air pump appear to be different. Thanks

·
Registered
459 Posts
I think that there were some here that converted from AT to manual. Either they don't get online anymore or they haven't seen your post.

You could try car-part.com and do a search there. Even if they don't "list" a brake petal they may have one if they have a L Body (Omni, Horizon, Charger, etc) with AT in stock. Plus they may be able to get you any other parts you're lacking. Most of them can email you a pic...

Good luck!

·
Super Moderator
11,698 Posts
try posting in the california sub section of the forum

you'll show up in everyone's thread updates if subscribed by email

and remember your manual trans peddels and the bracket they hang from (has stop for clutch pedd) are worth something , around here

if your car was manual brake I myself would be interested ..as those parts are different again

and if it was manual brakes you'll probably find you have to add a booster as manual brake pedals fit differently / have a different pedal ratio and are HARD TO FIND

your replacement auto one will be 99.99% likely power brakes

thus I asked

1 - 3 of 3 Posts