Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
4,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
for a daytona. Air shocks, bags, springs, ETC.

·
Registered
425 Posts
anti drop

youre better off making it.

use a set of air shocks

then you can use two threaded die rods.. drill holes in the rear trailing arm.

drill holes in the body to run the bolts thru.,

get some bushings etc. then when u pump up the air shocks it takes the play out of the threaded rods. tighten up the bolts on the rods and ...ass end is tight. wont sit down when u take off. u may want to think about moving ya battery to the passenger side after that... equals up the weight distribution.

if u raise or lower the rear trailing arm.. it skews the rear end alignment.

get a adj rear panhard bar from CS racing. that will solve that issue.

i think gary donovan did something similar this on one of his cars. www.thedodgegarage.com

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
use the rally rear springs from mopar. they are stiffer than shelby units and give you a 1" increase in ride height. im gonna do this on my 86 k wagon for better cargo load support!

·
Banned
4,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Do you have a part number for them? I've never seen anything like that from MP.

Threeturbos- Why do you think I'm posting a WTB add for air shocks??? BTW I have re-located my battery and shimmed my swaybar already. I just need something in the rear to keep it from squatting so much on acceleration. I actually have coil springs spacers in right now but what I really need is stiffer springs or something like air shocks.

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
moparzrule said:
Do you have a part number for them? I've never seen anything like that from MP.
I don't think they sell them any more... MP used to sell teh rally 1"+ springs and Auto X 1"- springs. U have a set of teh MP 1" - springs on all 4 corners and air shocks in the back.

I also have a pair of P-body Air shocks for sale, almost brand new, were on a CSX for a short period of time. I think G & P body should be the same?

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
P4452204 rally race springs rear, sold indivigually

·
Banned
4,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
JT I've delt with you before you are a good seller, I do believe P body shocks are same as G body. Please PM me a price for the air shocks shipped to 17043 (pa). Thanks!

·
Banned
4,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
jdawg said:
P4452204 rally race springs rear, sold indivigually
Thanks Jon, do you think you could get me a price on a pair them? If they are reasonably close to the air shocks I may consider them, but somehow I doubt they are even close!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts