Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need the center console dash kit from an Omni or Horizon. The piece that has the ashtray/cubbyhole/light/cupholders. My interior is burgandy, but any will work.

Let me know how much shipped to 67217 (Wichita, KS)

Thanks!

· Registered
4,833 Posts
I have a couple laying around at my parent's place just outside of Newton, I could always find some time just to bring it down to Wichita when I would come down. And I do have all of the parts needed for it, i.e. cup holders, light, ashtray. I do have one on eBay right now, and we could work out a price and I could just drop it off the next time I head down to my fiance's place down in Rose Hill.

· Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have a couple laying around at my parent's place just outside of Newton, I could always find some time just to bring it down to Wichita when I would come down. And I do have all of the parts needed for it, i.e. cup holders, light, ashtray. I do have one on eBay right now, and we could work out a price and I could just drop it off the next time I head down to my fiance's place down in Rose Hill.

Yeah I saw your one on eBay. So the one on eBay does have the cubbyhole and the sliding cupholders? Or do you have an additional one?

Let me know - we could meet halfway one of these days or something...

· Registered
4,833 Posts
I do have the cubbyhole with cup holders and sliding door. I actually have 2 sets of them, one that was modified since there was some run into problems so things wouldn't fit right, but They all fit together great prior to removal. But I could find some time to meet up with you with no problem. I am planning on heading to my parent's place sometime next week, and I could meet up with you somewhere and could trade a few parts. I am getting out of the l-bodies and getting into the g-bodies, so I am getting rid of all of my stuff that has to do with the charger/omni/rampage.

· Registered
2 Posts
Hello,

I have a Omni 024 I need a console for, do you still have yours available?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.