Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My buddy is getting ready to do a 2.5 Turbo swap on his 92' Shadow. It is currently a 2.5L N/a 5spd. What we need is a complete running engine with, turbo, manifold, downpipe, wire harness, ECU, etc.. Everything that is needed to do a complete swap.

I am located in Rochester, NY and willing to drive a reasonable distance (5hrs. max) to pick it up.

I'll be checking back periodically to see what you guys got.

Thanks, Paul

·
Registered
377 Posts
Does he want to stay with '92 electronics or with the older style?? I have a complete wiring harness from firewall with no wires cut, just missing to connectors for ground from an 89 2.5 Mini-van that I'll sell for $65+shipping. Let me know if you are interested.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Complete 1989 2.5 turbo Acclaim, auto trans.
Whole car located in CT. $400.
Not running due to bad fuel pump.
Everything is there.

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
I have a complete wiring harness and 2.5 CB turbo motor from my wrecked 91 Shadow conv. The computer is on loan right now. The motor only has about 8k on it. The motor is complete with intake,exhaust,turbo and most of the vacumn harness. Parts are located in Hampton Va 23661. I don't know if this is to far or not. I also have a stock torque convertor that only has 3k miles. The trans was damaged.

Wayne

·
Registered
2,467 Posts
wayne said:
I have a complete wiring harness and 2.5 CB turbo motor from my wrecked 91 Shadow conv. The computer is on loan right now. The motor only has about 8k on it. The motor is complete with intake,exhaust,turbo and most of the vacumn harness. Parts are located in Hampton Va 23661. I don't know if this is to far or not. I also have a stock torque convertor that only has 3k miles. The trans was damaged.

Wayne
Was the engine rebuilt, and who did it? What are you asking for it?

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Was the engine rebuilt, and who did it? What are you asking for it?

I think it was a longblock purchased from mopar or jasper. On the paperwork from the shop that put it in it just shows new motor. Doesn't say where it came from.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts