Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i'm gather parts for my upgrade, i'm gonna be going with 3" dp,no cat,3" catback from TU i'm lookin into a 3" swing valve, can someone make one for me for around $100+ shipping PLEASE lol

·
Banned
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
why when i can have 3" and i'm far from done with it lol....ur post was useless in my thread so i must ask dont post again please

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
I am also on the lookout for a cheap 3" swingvalve. Tu's are the best, but because they are built in such small numbers, the likely hood of finding one for $100 is slim. You have three options here.

1: Save up and buy one from TU

2: Buy a 2.5" and have it ported (mpg mike does is for about $50)

3: Build your own. There are a few people that have done this. Just take a 2.5" sv and cut off the bottom portion, and then weld a 3" elbow to the end of it.

Like this: http://www.turbododge.com/forums/f4/f16/129692-makin-swing-valve.html

Ill probably end up making my own. I am too cheap to fork out $300 for the TU when I can build one for super cheap.

Good luck.

·
Banned
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yea, i only have a crappy non gas welder so I cant weld mine otherwise i'd make one lol
i'm lookin for someone to do option 3 for me

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
Well, you're one step ahead of me then. I have never learned how to weld so I had to find a place near me that I trust and is willing to do random stuff like this. When I do mine, I will probably print a couple pictures out and bring them along so the shop knows what I want it to look like.

·
Banned
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
bids up a bit more then i have at the moment, cuz i'm buying a custom intake manifold soon w. 52mm tb, and 3" turbo back exhaust

1 - 9 of 9 Posts