Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Description: My first car ever was a new 1985 DSC ... and I loved that car. Looking for one now to be my 'sunday' or 'nice day' show car.

MUSTS:
- 1985-1987 turbo DSC
- black with silver stripe or garnet red (no blue or silver)
- manual transmission
- air conditioning (working too)
- good to very good all around condition
- be streetable
- interior in very clean condition
- running and have no major 'needs'

PREFER:
- sun / shade / sound package (sunroof and rear window louvers ... don't care about the cassette deck ;-D)
- low amount to no modifications to 'stock' exterior look
- pepperoni pizza wheels
- rear louver is original 'stock' unit
- stock steering wheel
- stock interior

MUST NOT:
- be a GLHS
- be a project car with lots of needs
- be missing body parts
- need to be repainted to look good from 5' away
- show signs of rust
- be a '83 or '84 DSC

CAN HAVE:
- modified / replaced / upgraded engine & drivetrain
- modified gauge faces
- been repainted
- non-stock wheels
- added boost gauge
- modified exhaust

Okay, I know this is a tall order ... but I have cash in hand and am looking for a survivor that has been properly maintained or a redone car in nice shape. A 'driver' that is taken to shows, cruise-ins, and special events that is typically pampered and cared for with no major physical, mechanical, or electrical needs.

Thanks for looking at my ad. If you have something in mind, I'll require decent pictures and look forward to talking to you.

Best regards,
Blaine
Cincinnati, OH

[email protected]

:dancing:

·
Registered
3 Posts
What are you willing to pay? I have one in my colection bought it new it has under 5,000 miles yes 5,000 all org. tires wheels paint and int.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
What are you willing to pay? I have one in my colection bought it new it has under 5,000 miles yes 5,000 all org. tires wheels paint and int.
Thanks for the reply. 5k on the odometer could be good or bad in my mind. Obviously, it doesn't get driven much ... So how is it maintained? What service, maintenance, and preventative maintenance has been done in the last few years? I'm sure it looks new ... Which is great. Just don't want a clean car with everything rotting from lack of use. What $ would it take to sell? Thanks, Blaine

*** PM sent .... waiting for reply ***

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
if your going to post something make sure you post all details, thanks,
If it is okay with you, then I'll post your PM response ... would not do that without your OK, so let me know.

Also, your picture did not post.

·
Administrator
16,494 Posts
ok here is what i have come to the conclusion of the issue i told you about 2 cars that i have for sale, one being a ALL stock driver that needs paint and a hatch, the other is a project,

the picture was of the black charger beside the red one i have, i saw the picture on here but it went away after i clicked out of the thread, :shrug:

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Thanks. Still looking for a car that meets my criteria as posted above.

BTW - I'm thinking $5K - $6K range and have that in my pocket right now ... got a nice DSC you want to sell?

** BTW - here is a collage of my original car in 1985 ... really looking forward to owning a DSC again! http://youtu.be/W0HlxWqYjHw

1 - 9 of 9 Posts