Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have a set of exhaust valves for a turbo G head?

I just got a reman 287 and turns out it was an NA head. I might be interested in a set of intakes valves for it as well.

Thanks!!!

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Idk, what are they worth?

I just don't feel like going to the junkyard and yanking a head and bringing my spring compressor and crap for 4 valves, lol.

·
Registered
39 Posts
i have a set of +1mm o/s MP valves. they are the ones you dont need seat inserts for. You can't get these anymore from chrysler and i believe they were around $16-22 each.

i'm selling them for 80 bucks shipped.

·
Premium Member
9,110 Posts
toyota 22R valves are rumored to work for the G ; I have one exh valve here I will send if you want ; it was about 8$ and is slightly O/S ; it has a SS head ; do a search on the Induction forum there are several threads about the Toy valves (a cheap O/S valve for the G, altho not the swirl, DAMHIK,IJK)

when you get new or used valves you may have to have a machine shop install them to match the seat, or you may be able to just 'lap' them in depending if ur replacing a stock with stock (more likely to just need a good "lapping")

if you put an O/S valve in there you will likely have to pay for the valve job ; IMHO the 36.8 mm exh valves are a good performance upgrade; my shop was able to put them on my stock seats

1 - 7 of 7 Posts