Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a GLHS Charger or an 86 or 87 black/silver Shelby, I want a really nice car. Some mods are ok, but I'm not looking for a project. I'm in Michigan and I'd love to find a car close to me, but I'm not opposed to shipping the right one. I've looked through the old posts and even called on a car that has a post here that is over a year old. thanks in advance for your help.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I have an 87 Charger GLHS that I am getting ready to sell. I was planning on listing it this weekend and was on the forum looking to see what else is out there and help me set a price, which is how I stumbled on your post.

Mine is #199 of 1000 with 59,xxx original miles. No rust, or body damage. Engine is solid and mechanically sound, no leaks or issues. I believe it had an upgraded turbo and it has an aftermarket stereo, both of which were done by the prior owner and I believe I have both of those original pieces in the trunk. Other than that, it's 100% original.I would be happy to discuss in more detail if you are interested.

Please see attached pictures and let me know if you have questions.

I am located about 45 mile south of Cleveland, Ohio right off I-80, so depending on where in Michigan you are, it might be pretty close. Let me know.

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts