Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As the title says Im looking for an Lbody glh or glhs wiring harness either one will work. I am looking for something in very good condition, or NOS harness would be great too. Thanks,
Matt

·
Registered
45 Posts
I have one in the garage that was pulled from my friends wrecked TII GLH Turbo. I'll have to check out the condition of it as I haven't really looked at it since I pulled it some 7 years ago. I was going to keep it as a spare in case something happened to mine. Are you looking for the engine harness? interior dash harness? or both? (I have both). I'll see if I can take some pictures for you in the next couple of days. Feel free to e-mail or PM me if you don't hear anything from me.

Marc

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have one in the garage that was pulled from my friends wrecked TII GLH Turbo. I'll have to check out the condition of it as I haven't really looked at it since I pulled it some 7 years ago. I was going to keep it as a spare in case something happened to mine. Are you looking for the engine harness? interior dash harness? or both? (I have both). I'll see if I can take some pictures for you in the next couple of days. Feel free to e-mail or PM me if you don't hear anything from me.

Marc
I was mainly looking for the engine harness, but I would be interested in the interior dash harness too. Some pics would be great. Thanks,

Matt

·
Registered
45 Posts
Here are the pictures of the wiring harness I have. If you send me your e-mail address I can send you the high resolution version of these photos (5MP) rather than these low res photobucket 640x480 shots.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts