Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need the cam cover on a 2.2 engine that uses the air pump. This cover is at the end of the valve cover and covers the pulley at the end of the camshaft. There is a belt that goes from the cam pulley to the air pump.

Need that cover. Part # 4105496. No luck using the usual sources.

If you have one you can spare, please send PM with price plus shipping to 85123 zip.

Many Thanks!!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts