Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
2,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a friend that just picked up a 85 town and country turbo wagon. Thought it was a little strange that is has 4 lug steel wheels? Clean car. He needs set of 4 bolt pizza or swiss cheese wheels. He can't live with the wire wheels covers. Tell me what you have even if it's not a complete set.
Shipping to 55431 MPLS, MN
Todd

· Registered
2,986 Posts
talk to Bob he probably has some, he usually has 2 of everything!
Funny you said that Jim. The first thing I thought when I noticed "You" replied to Todd's search, was you were telling him to ask me. LOL. Sorry Todd, I don't have any. But when I saw this thread the other day, I thought how much easier it would be to put nice tires on the Horizon if I did have a set. But, I'm still going to convert to 5 bolt and use a set of Centurion II's.
I need to talk to you about that Todd. I need to see exactly what needs to be changed to go to 5 bolt. Shelby Chargers are getting hard to find in the salvage yards. :bang head

· Registered
2,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
everything had 4 bolt wheels in 1985 but the turbo shelby i think. anyway i got 2 4 bolt pizza's
I know both turbo L-bodies had 5 lug in 85. So did the N/A GLH and assume the N/A SC did too. I guess I just wasn't paying close enough attention back when they were new. To busy lookin at the L-bodies I guess.:)
I'll forward that info on about your two pizza wheels. Someone else has a three available. Thanks for responding.
Todd

· Registered
381 Posts
I have four, four-lug L-body wheels with brand new Goodyear Gatorbacks on them. They appear to be stock steel wheels. If he's not set on pizza or swiss, figure shipping from 48045 and make offer and I'll let them go.

· Registered
683 Posts
I've got a set of pizza's attached to an 83 1/2 SC. You can have the rims for 250 and the car they're bolted to. Missouri car, little rust but had a tree branch fall on the hood and cowl area by the windshield. A bodyman shouldn't have any trouble fixing it in a couple of hours. If interested call me, Brad 612-708-8015

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.