Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone reproduced the Shelby CSX wheel centers? I need a gold wheel center for my Shelby CSX rims.

·
Premium Member
7,664 Posts
Nope, not to my knowledge. You can buy a regular wheel center and have it painted to match. You don't have many options in this regard. I was lucky and just last month found an eBay auction where a seller had 4 of them for sale used. Three were in good condition, the 4th had a few broken clips on it but was still servicable. I paid $100 plus shipping.

A NOS center cap, in a few different colors are still available but they are selling for about $50 each. Virtually any 80's Dodge aluminum center cap will actually fit, they are not a special size or anything different than the Shelby original ones. It would be just about as easy to make one by cutting out a round lice of plastic and painting it to match as close as you can. Duplicolor has a gold paint that is pretty close to the same color, just a shade or two brighter and you can use something like clear RTV or contact cement to hold it in place.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts