Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 85 shelby charger and plan on converting it over to t2 while my commonblock long block is being built here are all the parts i haveintake, fuel rail, fpr, 2.5 t1 injectors, throttle body not so sure about the ais and tps connectors, and 91 distributor. I need the hall effect not so sure about the tps and ais connectors umm those pin things for the red connector, intercooler, bov and i would like to add an underhood map sensor so i can use a 3 bar calibration later on when the long block goes in and whatever else i need to make the t2 conversion succesful. oh and if u are reading this and happen to have one a passenger side fender and fender extension for silver/blue 85 shelby charger

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
update i need both the tps and ais connectors that are on the tb mine look wuite damage i need the plugs with wires that go in there as well, i just need the garret t2 or t3 turbo that mounts to the 2.5 t1 exhaust manifold i got. i have a 91 distributor dont know how good it is might need that i need a intercooler and if u have a after market logic module i need one of those and the pins i need to add to the red connector plus i might switch over to under hood map sensor so any year lm will work. I also need a bov and other miscelaneous items i have missed listing that are needed for the t2 conversion

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
what kind of injectors if i have to buy them i will probably want +20s dont know yet. I am thinking of converting over to an underhood map sensor so i can use a higher stage calibration. i want to make around 250whp in a mildly modified t2 if thats at all possible

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ahh yes i could do that or i could convert mine and build up the spare common block motor i have and drop it in be ready to just up the boost and change map sensor and logic module. plus i like my silver and blue and it would be cheaper

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
btw shipping is to here in mi at 49068 and is that setup for an underhood map sensor then or is it like the glhs computer

1 - 14 of 14 Posts