Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My buddy is shopping around for a TD within 400 miles of Knoxville, TN. Doesn't matter if its running or not aslong as the body is in OK shape. He would like to get an Omni or a Charger but he is open to other cars aswell. He doesn't have access to internet so the deal will be going through me.

PM me the info and I will give you my email so you can send me some pix.

Thanks

·
Registered
364 Posts
Hey Bud,

This might be just outside your 400 mile requirement, but I think my brother still has a turbo mini for sale. He is "casper" on here. Factory 5-speed 89 Voyager in decent shape. Loaded with all options. Just needs the rebuilt engine installed. Look back through the threads. Just wanted to let ya know. The van is in Memphis.

Be Safe,

·
Registered
2,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I saw the add. My buddy is gonna take a look at the pics tonight i think. He is aiming towards something a little smaller though. But he was interested at the sound of a mini

·
Old School Hot Rodder
1,454 Posts
This may be over your 400mi, in fact I'm sure, but check my listing for an 88 LeBaron GTS in Hampton Va.

·
Registered
2,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
85lebaront2 said:
This may be over your 400mi, in fact I'm sure, but check my listing for an 88 LeBaron GTS in Hampton Va.
I showed him the add. Can you email me some pix of it? can you also give me some more details?...ill pm you my addy

·
Registered
643 Posts
I'm in N.E. Illinois / E. Iowa.... due to the death of my fiance... I may be willing to let one of my 90 Shelby Daytonas go... How much are you looking to spend?? she has NO rust... fresh paint....fresh rebuild on the engine.. full power.. all options new headliner and overhead console I just installed.

let me know

·
Registered
2,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
My friend found a 90 Daytona Shelby. I think he is going to pick that up since its in great shape and its only 15 minutes away. On sunday I think he will make his decision if he gets it. If he doesn't then I will be bumping htis again... thanks

1 - 13 of 13 Posts