Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not a clue. Kinda new to TD's. What's a fair price for it? I'm just looking to convert my CSX-T to TII status.

·
Registered
898 Posts
i think you could keep the radiator you got? --correct me if im wrong, the 'combo'-the radiator is narrower.

i have a stock T2 intercooler btw. 30 bucks plus shipping
i have a volvo intercooler, plastic end tanks, good to like 14-15lbs boost.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i think you could keep the radiator you got? --correct me if im wrong, the 'combo'-the radiator is narrower.

i have a stock T2 intercooler btw. 30 bucks plus shipping
i have a volvo intercooler, plastic end tanks, good to like 14-15lbs boost.
Cool. Absolutely interested. PM me w/ payment info and if you could, the shipping rate to 84663. Thanks for the quick reply.

·
Registered
275 Posts
I think you must have the smaller radiator to make it fit. the stock one is to big to put the ic next to it. and you also must find one from a shadow if you want it to just bolt in with no modifying.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I think you must have the smaller radiator to make it fit. the stock one is to big to put the ic next to it. and you also must find one from a shadow if you want it to just bolt in with no modifying.
Well in any case I need the i/c. I don't really care if it bolts straight in or not. It would be nice if it was a straight bolt-in, but not necessary. Thanks for the info though. I'll have to go measure how much room I have to play with.

·
Registered
122 Posts
I'm looking to upgrade my 89 TI 2.5 Daytona to a TII setup, does anyone have a rad?

Zach, I may take that TII intercooler if I can't find a rad and intercooler together. How much boost is it good to?

·
Registered
95 Posts
People have put stock intercoolers into the 13's and even 12's from what i have read...i have the tII intercooler and hoses brackets clamps etc. LMK if you are interested.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts